Columbus Women in Tech and getWITit.org would like to invite and welcome you to the 3rd annual conference for Columbus Women in Technology:
Event: Make HERstory: Where We Have Been, Where We Are Going
Date: Wednesday September 12, 2018
Time: 7am – 7pm
Location: The Ohio Union at The Ohio State University
1739 N High St. Columbus, OH 43210
This event celebrates the contributions that women have made to computing, while focusing on how we can improve the opportunities to for women to contribute to the next era of innovation.
Because of your alliance with OCWiC, we’d like to extend a discount of 50% Just choose the STUDENT ticket type and bring your ID to registration.
You can purchase tickets on Eventbrite, and includes all of the following
- 2 Keynote Sessions
- Lori Beer, CIO JPMorgan Chase
- Marie Hicks, Author of Programmed Inequality
- Over 40 Sessions
- 4 Tracks: Career and Leadership, Technical, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Over 21 area companies and employers present to support your career growth
- Network with over 750 attendees from over 100 companies
- Innovation Lab – hands on experience with new technologies
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch, All Day Coffee
- Collaboration Cocktail Hour for additional networking and discussions post-conference
- Free Parking
- Whova event application to plan your day and manage conference collaboration with speakers and attendees. (must be registered to access event on app)
New This Year:
- Youth Track: Girls grade 5th – 9th are invited for their own special day designed especially for girls to immerse them into the amazing field of computing.
- Max 60 attendees | Tickets are separate | $75
We look forward to seeing you there!
Columbus Women in Tech & getWITit.org
BONUS OPPORTUNITY: Want to volunteer and attend for FREE! Contact Elizabeth Tolia – email@example.com